FONT



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Tagged....

My friend Kami tagged me. My first tag here we go. "7 things you may or may not know about me."
#1 I love the First snow storm of the season. It is so exciting! After that I really hate snow. I hate being cold and driving in it.

#2 To all of you who think I am a bad driver. I have never got in a wreck and have only got two tickets for speeding.

#3 I love kid food. I am very picky and like my food simple. My favorite kid food is Processed cheese and cracker sticks. I also love macroni and cheese, pizza, chicken nuggets and most anything that kids like.

#4 I live in the best neighborhood ever. I am truly grateful for moving to Stansbury Park. I feel like we fit perfectly in it. Thanks all you Stansbury Park girls. I love how we all sit in our front yards in the summer and visit. I also love how the cool place to hang out in the summer is our little park. Can you tell I miss summer?

#5 OK! This one is completly embarassing! I still have my baby blanket from when I was a newborn. I sleep with it every night. It was once a cute yellow, thermal blanklet with lace around the edges. 23 Years later it is now a not so thermal, no lace, holey faint yellow blanket. I know what you are thinking "GROSS". I do wash it regulary and I have a hard time sleeping with out it. It has been every where I have been honeymoon in Hawaii, at the hospital when I had Chloe and many other places. When I was in high school i would take it to sleep overs and hide it. Lesson learned take away the blankie when your little kids are young!

#6 I am kind of an only child right now. My brother is in the far land of Vladivostok, Russia on a mission. It isn't very fun being an only child. I miss my brother lots. One good thing is Chloe & I are extra spoiled.

#7 I love to talk especially to my cancer patients. It is very therapeutic and makes me appreciate my life.

Tag your it Whitney, Sarah, & Claire

1 comment:

Claire Evenson said...

This was so interesting to read. I didn't know a lot of this about you! Did you just tag me? Am I suppose to do it now? I've never seen this before. Very Cool!