FONT



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tag I'm It

My Cute Neighbor Alisa tagged me so here it goes....

TEN YEARS AGO... I was 13 and a in Intermediate high school. I think I was in eighth grade. Really shy and boy crazy!

FIVE PLACES I HAVE VISITED... (1)Western Caribbean Cruise ( Cozumel, Grand Cayman, & Jamacia) with my parents and favorite brother, (2) Mexican Riveria Cruise (Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta) My senior trip with best BFF Karly, Kami, Jessie, (3) Hawaii - Oahu (the best honeymoon ever!) So romantic, (4) Baja Mexico Cruise (Catalina, Ensenada) 4 1/2 months prego, cold but fun (5) DisneyWorld (Florida) with Jared’s two brothers, parents and our babies. It was a blast!

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST... Seem How it is 10:00 P.M.
1. Go to bed, 2.Wake up and run and tighten ab’s for our trip to Maui. 3.Clean, Always on the list, 4.Take Chloe to the park. 5. Do school work.

I ENJOY... The beach, spring, shopping, skiing, River rafting, traveling, being a mom, scrapbooking and playing with my daughter Chloe.

THREE BAD HABITS... (1) Not cleaning up the dinner table after dinner (2)Not wanting to cook dinner, and (3) Not being able to make up my mind of what I want to do in life as far as school.

FIVE THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME... (1) I LOVE being a girly girl and most of all having a girl. I love dresses, bows, heels, jewelry. If it is girly I love it. My favorite part of the day it getting Chloe all dressed up for the day.(2) I have always thought I would have a lot of boys. I am not a patient person and Think heavenly father gave me a girl first so I would be patient having all boys after that. On my mom's side of the family 6 generations back all the women only had only girl. My mom had no sisters; I have no sister so bring on the BOYS! (3) I love boots, all kinds, they make me feel taller. (4) When I was younger... I showed sheep. Funny, huh!?! I actually grew up on a sheep farm and showed them until I was 18. I hated it most of the time but made good money. (5) I am a horrible driver, I hit everythng. My hubby says he will never buy me a new car beacuse I hit to many things. SAD!

FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD... 1. Chevron, My grandparents gas station. I loved the it paid me good money for not doing much work. 2. Alco 3. DEB, Spend every paycheck at the mall. 4. Orem Nursing and Rehab, I worked with the crazy”es” in the Alzeheimers unit. Fun and rewarding. I have many stories form their 5. LDS Hospital Bone Marrow Transplant/ Cancer Unit. Sad but love it! Favorite Job! Being a mom to Chloe

Tag your it. Mandy, Kami, Whit

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Hey Jess, long time no talk! How is life treating you?? We need to hang out soon! Call me!

Jaci said...

Trip to Maui! Whoa! that is worth talking about! How did you get that to fall into your hands. you are always doing so much fun. Pls win me a vacation one of these days. I don't know how you do it! ;)

Leesee Girlyfield said...

Dude, I seriously don't think your abs could get any tighter so you should probably just stop trying!

Bry and Meliss said...

You're so cute! It was fun reading more about you! I'm so jealous you're going to Maui...that was our Honeymoon, and I would LOVE to go back! I hope you have fun! Get nice and tan! :)