FONT



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, May 10, 2008

A shout out to my dad!



My dad is seriously the most adventerous guy! I love that he is 50 and crazier than ever. He will seriously try anything. Last week he hiked up wellsville moutain it took 7 hours. Then skiied down the back country which took one hour. He said it was so tiring but now he can scratch that off his bucket list. I definitley get my adventurous side from my dad. In June my mom and him are going to float the colorado river class 5 rapids. They are going to have a blast. My dad is the guy in the middle in the picture in the left and the guy in the flower shirt on the right. He wears this shirt cause it embarasses me and my brother. Ever time we go skiiing we would just dread him wearing that shirt. It shows his true crazy, wild personality. I love you dad!

3 comments:

Leesee Girlyfield said...

Man, your dad is cool!!! I love the new background. It looks really cute!

Bry and Meliss said...

Aren't Dad's awesome?! Bry and I went down the Colorado River with his family, but we didn't do class 5 rapids...I'm too chicken! It was a lot of fun though. I want to go again!

Kami said...

Ooh, I love your dad too! I miss coming to your house and visitin' with your parents! Your family is just so great...and I love that he dressed Chloe in her workin' overalls when he babysat...such a good grandpa :)