FONT



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Whatever it takes to get me through the last 16 days of NURSING school!!







This little man is keeping me on my toes. He is into everything the last few weeks and school work is becoming pretty close to impossible except when he is in Chloe's room being entertained by her or taking his 4 hr. nap. WHEW! He has been such an amazing nursing school baby. Thank goodness I am almost done though he has become pretty mobile. Not quite crawling but scooting and rolling everywhere. 16 MORE DAYS, left of school YEAH! Tonight I couldn't seeming to get anything accomplished so I put him in the stink why I peeled potatoes. He grabbed a spatula and played for an hour in the stink. What a funny little boy!

3 comments:

Monica and Stephen said...

so funny. I can't believe you are almost done with school. crazy. Good luck with finals and the boards!!!

Mandy Campbell said...

Yeah for almost being done! I'm so proud of you! I applied to that place we are being wait listed 3-6 months. So may 14th we're moving in with my parents until we find some where to live. I'm so excited to live close to you and I good luck with finals!

Joanna said...

I know what you mean - not quite crawling but mobile non-the-less! But isn't it WONDERFUL! :)