FONT



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, November 21, 2011

I am Thankful...

I just got back from San Francisco . It was are our MOMS study evaluation. I had been filled with emotion thinking of are visit and the experiences I have had with Tyson.
How could I ever Thank these people enough? They saved my sons life. He was not supposed to be able to eat, drink, or even walk on his own. Not only did they give him a great life. They welcomed me to a unknown place with open arms.
Rachel and Tamara my nurses become like my family when I felt so alone. They gave me hope when I had none. They put a smile on my face when I had no reason to smile. They seemed to lift my spirits and give me the faith to keep pushing forward. They gave me a shoulder to cry on. Most importantly they were there when I needed someone most. They were angels to me when I was at the lowest point in my life. I hope they know how incredibly thankful I am for them.
I have thought the last month a lot about my doctors and heavenly father guiding me to the MOMS study. I wish I could see all the doctors who preformed are surgery again. Most likely I will never get the Chance. But if i did I would give them a huge and tell them "Thank You". This journey hasn't always been easy but it has been a beautiful one. Tonight I am grateful for the opportunity to be apart of the MOMS Study for a very supportive family and for miracles. Also for those angels in our lives that keep us going in are hardest times.

Stay tuned for more blogging updates:

1 comment:

Jaci said...

Totally amazing Jessica! I am so glad I randomly pulled up your blog to read while i ate lunch today. Tyson's story should be shared with everyone. You need to be on the Today Show! A-Mazing!!

P.s. Love your part down the middle. cute hair all the time no matter how you style it. :)

Love ya!