FONT



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, September 22, 2008

FUN FILLED WEEKEND!!!

Playing the wii and B & L 's House. We laughed until be were bawling!
My little girl all grown up and ready for church
Nana's B-day BBQ

Nana's B-day shopping night. Chloe loves to shop, we trained her young. Our first shopping day was when she was three days old. If anyone knows my mom they know when she shops it is from the early morning until late night. We shop until be drop or the mall closes. Chloe is always such a good sport for hours of shopping. Sometimes we have to brive her and tell her we will by her a cookie if she is good. Hah hah! It is so cute she has to bring her purse now when we go shopping. It has all kinds of stuff in it.
Lagoon with the Thomas Family!
Cousins on the train.

Alivia and Chloe watcjing us play the Wii

3 comments:

Karly & Greg Palmer said...

Oh my goodness Jess! Chloe is so stinkin cute! I hope my kids are that cute when I have them! When are you gonna have another?

The Oylers said...

Hi Jessica! This is Meagan Oyler...Can I just tell you that your little girl is the cutest little thing I have ever seen! She is just adorable!! You have a very darling family!

Claire Evenson said...

Jess, I can't believe how much of a big girl Chloe is now. She's so precious* We really need to get together soon! I'll probably be back on my feet in a few weeks. We are thinking of you always. LOVE YA