FONT



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, October 5, 2008

OUR WEEK/WEEKEND PICTURES!!

Yesterday, we went to my Uncle Gary's wedding. It was at snow basin resort and it was so beautiful. I love wedding's, it is great to see people happy and in love. This pictures is of my Grandma Johnson and Lee and Chloe. Our sweet Chloe!

My cute mom & dad!
Uncle Gary & Steph.
My family!
Picture of Chloe from the week.


Bates Canyon!!!
1st clinical day!!! As a nursing student...... Go Weber Wild Cats!!!

Don't I look official! He he! Yes, This picture is at 4:30 in the morning when I am heading to clinicals.

2 comments:

Leesee Girlyfield said...

Cute pictures! Congrats on starting your nursing program. So exciting!!! I think about you and your mom all the time. I hope you guys are doing well. Miss you tons!!!!

Bry and Meliss said...

Wow! Good luck with your clinicals! I hate clinical work...it's like working full time with no pay! :) I am doing student teaching right now, so I feel the same with that!