FONT



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, February 26, 2011

2 Year Fetal surgery date

Getting ready to be discharged to hospital housing for 4 long months

After surgery, yes I am 26 weeks pregnant and just had my stomach cut open hip to hip.

Two years ago today was the beginning of a life change for me. Jared and I packed our bags traveled to a new city in hope of a "better life for Ty or just any sense hope to help heal our broken hearts". We chose to do a risky experimental surgery when he was still in my belly. He weighed only 1 pound, thousands of prayers were said in our behalf. I look back and feel a bit overwhelmed thinking of that day in our lives. I was so scared, but some how I felt a overwhelming sense of calmness. I knew that I was not alone. Heavenly Father was their and he preforms miracles. He was in that surgery room guiding the surgeons. He was with me and Ty. Everything would be okay. I feel so blessed. I can't explain how grateful I am for UCSF and amazing medical technology. I love my little Man! Here's to many more Fetal surgery anniversary dates!

No comments: