FONT



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Valentine's Day!

I am trying get updated on my blog and share a bunch of pictures. This is my Valentine's Post. Jared and I went on a date the night after because I had to work Valentine's Night. We went to go seethe movie "just go with it". I seriously loved it. It is defiantly one I will buy. We had dinner with our best friends the Petersen's. It was a fun evening.
Jared surprised me with all of this.... What a good hubby! Love him!

We had a fun Valentine's Day! Ty could not wait to eat his cheese and breadstick's he got from mom and dad. The Boy seriously loves food! I had to shoot a few picture of the kids. It was cold so I didn't really get that great of pictures...







She loves him sooo much!

No comments: