FONT



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day to the best daddy's in my life

I love my dad he would do anything for me. This picture is us in San Francisco after surgery on Baby Ty. He had flown out to spend two weeks taking care of me. I would have rough days and he would take me out shopping. One day we went to the San Francisco Centre mall. It is huge! I was having a rough day and he said, "we are going to cover every inch of this mall" and that we did. I felt like I was in a race car. He pushed me so fast in my wheel chair but we went to every store. That says a lot for a man who doesn't shop. He would do anything to make me happy and took such good care of me. He sacrificed a lot of time to be with me. I will be forever grateful for his love and sacrifice and will forever be my daddy's girl. He is the best dad a girl could ask for.









This is another great dad in my life. Jared is the best dad to our kids. He is so much fun and they adore him. He is so patient with them. I love and appreciate the sweet dad he is. Chloe absolutely adores her dad and I love seeing the relationship she has with him. Every time she hears the garage open she runs to the door and says I get the first hug
from dad. Hah Hah!



























No comments: