FONT



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Park City Getaway with The Best Friends....


A few weekends ago Lisa and I had a much needed spa day! We spent a day at the spa in Park City. We had a massage, facial, manicure, pedicure and a paraffin wax. It was so RELAXING! Lisa and I met 8 years ago and I never dreamed of finding a best friend like her. We are like sisters. I seriously can laugh so hard till i want to puk when i am with Brent and Lisa. Later Lisa and I hit the outlets and got are shop on. Then our husbands met us for dinner and a night in hotel in Park City. The four of us are pretty much horrible at making decisions so we drove around to try and find a fun place to eat for a hour. We made some fun jokes along then way. Finally I won and we ate at my favorite Baja Cantina. We stuffed are faces with food, margaritas, and dessert. Then when played cards in the hotel and watched a movie. The following morning we went swimming and had breakfast. It was great weekend together. What more could a girl ask for shopping, spa, and her favorite people.


The HOTEL









SPAN TIME!!!














No comments: