FONT



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, June 6, 2011

Lots to Blog about.....

A few weeks ago mom, Chloe and I headed on a quick trip to sunny St. George to meet up with my brother's fiance Sam. It was so great to spend the weekend with her. She is so much like my brother and I am super excited for him to get married. The happy engaged couple is headed off to work at the dude ranch for summer and had only a few short weeks to plan the wedding so we went to St. George to get are dresses for the wedding and get to know Sam better.
The is a picture above is of the incredible house we stayed in while visiting Sam. It's her parents house and its gorgeous

This is Chloe and mom and the dress shop. Sam was so kind to let us come wedding dress shopping with her and she looked absolutely stunning.

Sam beautiful backyard

Chloe loved this giant bear and the "bear room" at Sam house.
The first night we did lots of shopping at the outlets.

Sam's twin Amanda
Chloe loved there walkway, she called it the princess walk

No comments: