FONT



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, January 16, 2012

Celebrating Birthday's!


Posted by PicasaIn the Madsen Family all of are Birthdays are mostly close together so in the past years we try to get together and celebrate them all. Especially because we live 1.5hr.s from each other. My dads b-day is Nov. 30, mine Dec.5 and Jake's Dec. 17. We met on Dec. 16 at the gateway and enjoyed Tucano's for dinner. Jake and I got to dance and shake the drum why they sang to us. My daughter loved chicken hearts and ate about ten. Totally grossed me out. Both of my kids are huge meat lovers. Jared missed the night because he was out of town with work. After dinner we rode Trax to temple square to see the lights. The were beautiful as usual and we enjoyed the night together.

No comments: