FONT



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

{Princess Festival}

Every year we get are princess face on and take the girls to the Princess Festival at Thanksgiving Point. It is cute and Chloe really loved the little plays this year. Chloe and Alivia love dressing up. One of my favorite quotes by Kate Spade, dress-up begins at age 5 and never truly ends. I love dressing up. I would get all dolled up everyday if I had somewhere to go. They tease me at work because I hate scrubs and would prefer to wear fun cute dresses if they didn' get all gross. I also love the festival because Chloe adores princess right now and  the princess' teach a lot of nice values like sharing and reaching for your dreams and most important treating people nicely. It teaches her that there is a lot more to life then just looking pretty!








No comments: