FONT



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fun Photo Shoot



I have had my Dad's Camera, for a few weeks and so I took Chloe out back to get a few shots. She is such a poser. I love her so much. At four years old she is getting so smart. She is such a great sister to Tyson. Sometime I feel like she gets less attention because Tyson is so much work. But she always is happy and keeps are family happy. She loves stuffed animals right now. She loves purses and to pack random what I call "junk" in them. She love movies and want to watch one every night. She loves to sing. She can sing so well and loves to belt out a tune. She also loves to have friends play. She is growing up so fast. She is so beautiful. She is my little "fashionista" and already has a opinion what is cute! I am so grateful she is my daughter.




1 comment:

Joanna said...

Adorable with a capital "A"! She is what little girls are made of - and I cross my fingers I have my own little princess one of these days. I've got too much girly-girl in me to only have boys! ;) Love it.