FONT



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Nassau

Nassau was incredible! I think its beauty topped all the places I have traveled (Oahu, Maui, Mexico, Caribbean). I loved it! We spent the day at Blue Lagoon Island. It was pure relaxation! In the AM we swam with the dolphins the the rest of the day we laid in the hammocks and soaked up some rays. What more could a girl ask for? The lagoon is must see if you ever visit Nassau. It is a secluded lagoon in the middle of the ocean.
























Lisa and I started this tradition several years ago that we would jump and take pictures. After we realized how cool they looked we have since taken them on every vacation from San Francisco to Maui to the Bahamas. Most of them turn out quite funny. We have so much fun together.



























































































































































































































































































No comments: