FONT



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, February 26, 2012

St. Simons Island, Vacation Part 1



We took the red eye flight to Jacksonville, Florida. We flew all night which is why we look make-up less in most of these pictures. We arrived in the morning and Lisa's family "Dee" picked us up to head to St. Simon's Island Georgia for couple days before are cruise. It was a first for Jared and I to be in Georgia and the South. We must say we were very impressed and the food was amazing! I am still drooling over a restaurant called BarbaJeans. We stayed at their adorable beach house. The Island we very pretty and felt tropical with the moss on the trees.




We toured the Island all day. It was fun to visit the shops and try a few different restaurants and go on tour with "Dee". Lisa and I thought this Pelican on the pier was crazy huge and scary so we kept taking turns to see who could get the closest. It would look at us like it was going to eat us. It made for some good laughs. It was great to have my best friend to vacation with. We have so much fun!!!

No comments: