FONT



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Today!

Today was not a great day! In fact it was one of those few day in my life that I would describe as "AWFUL, HORRIBLE & UGLY. It was the first time in our family we have heard much of the dreaded 5 lettter "C" word. My grandpa has been sick for a few months, got his gallbladder out and long story short today was diagnosed with adenocarinoma of the Pancreas. I worked on the oncology floor for 5 years and the dreaded cancer word was one I hoped to never hear. I also hoped I would never have to watch anyone close to me face it.
My emotions have been crazy today. My grandpa Rog has been a "HUGE" part of my life he hasn't missed a step of my life. As he has been sick I have thought of him a lot. He has a great sense of humor and even admist the sadness today we were still laughing with him. He is one of the nicest people you could meet. My brother and I would always tell people we have the coolest grandparents. We do! I mean seriously who's grandpa drives a baby blue mustang and race's people on the back roads driving 100MPH. I love this man so much! Please Prayer for him! We need to Kick this Cancer thing in the "BUTT"

P.S. Awful pic of me... I know...

5 comments:

Tory & Zack B said...

Thinking of you and your family jess. Sounds like you guys are going through some tough times. Love you! Your entire family is precious and your each in my thoughts!

Kami and Joe said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa Jessica. Cancer is such an awful thing and it seems to be getting more and more common. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

Emily S said...

So sorry, that sounds so difficult for everyone involved. Will definitely remember him in my prayers.

The Nash Family said...

So sorry to hear about your Grandpa. Prayers coming your way for you and your family.

Talisha Shepherd said...

OMG Jess that is HORRIBLE news!! I am so sad to hear that! Cancer is the WORST!! I wish we could find a cure! Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers!