FONT



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Field Trip

Don't you Love her outfit! She totally picked it out. She wanted to dress like a cowgirl to see the farm.

On Thursday I got to go with Chloe on her first field trip. She has been learning about farm animals this month so we went to Wheeler Farm. She was so excited to go. Jared had to work so Ty got to go too. In the morning I took them to the store to pick out their sack lunches for the bus. Chloe was excited to get her first lunchable. She also wanted a jam sandwich and pringles. Ty wanted chips. He is so funny I swear all he ever wants to eat is chips or Fry's. Healthy right? We got to ride the "Le Bus' and it kind of made me giggle. Chloe could really care less that I was with her she wanted to sit by all her fiends and it actually kind of made me sad. What happened to those days when I was the coolest. Luckily I had Ty to sit by. Chloe loved seeing the animals and learning facts about them. The guide was telling us why farmers dock the sheep's tails. Chloe said to me, "I already knew that cause papa told me". I had to laugh she is her papa's girl. I am so glad I was able to go with her. She is growing so fast and I don't want to skip a beat.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: