FONT



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Dance Recital!

Chloe had her dance recital in May! It has been so much fun to watch her dance this year. She has improved so much. When she was on stage she shined and didn't seem a bit nervous. Leading up to the recital days she started getting a little nervous so I told her just to imagine I was the only one in the room. She said after her rehearsal, "Mom I wasn't even nervous cause I just imagined you were the only one in the room". It was so cute! She was excited about her costume. It was my favorite costume and fit perfectly with her dance song, "ruffle your tail feathers". When she finished and we all went to greet her at the back of the auditorium. Her face was so excited. She was beaming. I was so proud of her. It was PRICELESS to see her excitement! I have always had a love for dance and I hope that she feels that same love and empowerment from dance that I did. 

Her partner and cousin Kyli, practicing their turn.



These two are cousins and best friends, they are only 2 months apart in age.


Flowers from her nana and papa, She loved them!

The two sister in laws with are daughters. We both have the same name, Jessica Thomas. Were both nurses and live in Stansbury and have kids the same age. Crazy Right! Our medical records have been switched and messed up more then once YIKES.

No comments: